Quality Assurance Associate
|Location:||Deerfield Beach, FL|
|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||AFLIGO, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company and recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of computer electronics and industrial equipment. We make it easy for our customers, with our multi-faceted marketing and distribution that feature e-commerce websites, catalogs, retail stores direct sales representatives and comprehensive support services, AFLIGO offers rebates solutions that support client marketing programs, employee incentives and other business to consumer marketing programs.|
Responsible for developing and implementing quality management procedures and systems. The Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) is directly responsible for quality monitoring and assurance that all offer creation is setup in accordance to business rules and approves and audits any updates to current offers in accordance with standard policies and procedures.
• Directly responsible for day to day audits of new offer setup.
• Directly responsible for audit and review to any changes to current offers.
• Develop a tracking mechanism for amendments/changes and analyze for process improvement.
• Communication with internal departments as well as outsourced partners.
• Ensure Quality Assurance in compliance with SAS 70 Requirements – Exhibit A attached
• The Quality Assurance Representative reviews and analyzes amendments/changes to find specific types of quality problems the department or company is experiencing.
• The Quality Assurance Representative writes and implements test and inspection procedures to obtain the defect information needed for analysis, and report findings from test and inspection data to management.
• Quality Assurance Representatives works directly with Client Services department to reduce flaws and other offer creation quality issues, and make recommendations to improve the setup process based on findings from quality assurance analysis.
• The QA Representative monitors the procedure to determine if changes significantly improve the process and defect quantities.
• Quality Representatives document results of new procedures after implementation to show quality improvements.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelors or associate degree necessary.|
• Must have 2-5 years industry experience and proficient in quality assurance techniques
• Must be familiar with quality assurance principles, inspection techniques and testing procedures.
• Must have good verbal and written communications skills to present findings from data analysis.
• Computer literacy, specifically MS Word, Excel for Windows.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• To review and analyze the effectiveness of the modifications made.
• To ensure that all procedures within the company conform to offer requirements as set forth by clients.
• Must able to articulate and educate outsource partners and other departments regarding the specific requirements of clients.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional appearance and manner.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.