Intern - Finance
|Location:||Port Washington, NY|
|Description:||Systemax Inc. (NYSE: SYX) www.systemax.com is a Fortune 1000 company and leading retailer of brand name and private label products, including personal computers, notebook computers, consumer electronics, computer-related accessories, technology supplies and industrial products, with Corporate Headquarters located in Port Washington, New York.|
|Duties:||Systemax is looking for an intern that is interested in learning more about Corporate Financial Analysis. Apply your educational background with real life business practices. If you are a dedicated and responsible individual, Systemax would like to meet you. This is a 20-30 hour/week position. The hours are flexible and the role comes with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience that will give each intern a competitive edge to break into the Finance field. |
|Qualifications:||Intern selection will be based upon, but not limited to, the following criteria:|
• Undergraduates of junior year status majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting and Sciences or a related degree .
• Should graduate between December 2013 and June 2015.
• A minimum overall GPA of 3.0 strongly preferred.
• The ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
• Client and business results oriented focus.
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Adaptability – quick learner.
• Mature and professional demeanor.
• Positive attitude.
• Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.